Linggo, Oktubre 9, 2016

Three Millenial Finance Attitudes Everyone Should Adopt

Say what you will about millenials; I'm proud my children know their money better than I ever did.
I, being born in the baby boomer era, have lots of things that I could learn from these crafty kids.

What are these? Well...


Spend Money on Experience

The baby boomer generation has always been about investment. Material investments, if you will. Better properties, better investments and money that grows is the thing we have.
But millenials live in the moment but never forget about their material needs. But spiritually, they are satisfied, hence they are more at peace for everything.

The Sharing Economy is An Amazing Alternative

With services like Uber and Airbnb, the opportunities to replace the luxuries of properties and great cars greatly help at lower costs.
No millenials wants to own permanent property.
The sharing and gig economy makes it easier to achieve luxuries at a lower, better cost.

Latest Investment Advice

With old age comes wisdom... not.
I'd like to believe the baby boomer generation is just quite lucky. We're lucky because of the property and estate booms during our time.
Let's admit it, we get our financial advice from other seniors and our ideas can be outdated.

So I rely on my own kids to tell me here the best money-making opportunities are found.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento